Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Raes Zafran's 3rd Rainbow Party

Hi peeps...

I'm back!!! I know I've been MIA lately...lot and lots of thing to do (yeah I know it's a cliche reason but...) I have been devoting a lot of time to study, applications for my PhD, organizing my family photo books, busy with lil RZ and therefore, I began to neglect my blog... huhuhu sorry for that... 

And today, I wanna to share with you about my little hero, RZ's 3rd bday party... Well this year, we went with a RAINBOW theme... The party was held at Genius Aulad, The Wharf Bandar Tasik Prima during his Pre-Kindy class...  It's just a simple party with five of his friends & teachers... It took some work and planning, but I think I was more excited on decor for the birthday party than en. hubby... and alhamdulillah lil RZ loves it!!! I wanted to try and have as much rainbow-inspired decor as possible so... I designed the penant banners, cupcake toppers, favor tags and bag toppers... Purchased packs of colorful plates, cups and napkins at Parties R Us, helium balloons bouquet from Glowing Party House and the rainbow cake by Anis Bakery... Since the party was at 9.45 am so I just served macaroni cheese, currypuffs, cheese hot dog, cupcakes, popcorns, dutch lady milk and tidbits...





The kids had so much fun and again, I kept it pretty simple party but it was the perfect party for a 3 yrs old... Alhamdulillah :)


Everyone went home with a Rainbow bag with goodies like nips, hero choc cake, color pencil, party mask, coloring paper ,colorful toy and one helium balloon...


Tq to Kak Maziah and Lala for the present... :)
************
to my lil hero:
The fun won't stop for 3 yrs old becoz there's always something new to try...
For you the fun will go on and on since u're greatest 3 yrs old... oh my boy! Happy 3rd birthday RAES ZAFRAN...
mama & babah love you soooo muchhh!!!


tq en. hubby for ur support & commitment!... en. hubby yg malu2 nk join the party coz in that room semua perempuan, so dia tunggu kat luar bilik je... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails