Saturday, January 1, 2011

~ dUa PuLuH SeBeLaS ~

Hi peeps, its oredi 2011...sempena entry yang ke-100 untuk hari pertama tahun 2011 i would like to wish all of you a "Happy New Year"... First of all i wanna to share this new year msg which i received from my friend in fesbuk...

"​Another year is about to end,
Another year is about to begin...

For those who made me cry,
With every painful tears..thank you, it's called forgive & forget.

For those I cared about & left me hanging, good luck.

For those who hated me, thank you, you made me stronger.

For those who back stabbed me, thank you, you showed me how FAKE people
can be ! :*

For the two-faced people I met,
still can't decide which face is real, mind helping me ? =))

For those I still have & love, don't ever change..I love you...

You all know where you rank.

Thank you!!!"

New year, new resolution...my aims dis year:

Study: Finish my master degree....
Health: Balanced diet ,get fit & lose weight (dapatkan semula berat badan before peknen dulu!!!)
Financial: Save much much more money... =)
Family: Have a happy, healthy & wealthy family... Amin...


Today I had dinner celebration with my family at Ar-Rawsha, Ampang and the food was awesome although it is the last day of their operation at Ampang before moving to Kg.pandan...Have a great year ahead uols!!!



mE,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails