Sunday, December 12, 2010

Raes Zafran ~ 7 -months-old

121210 Alhamdulillah... my lil bam bam Raes turn 7 (months) today and i still have a plenty of brestmilk for him ",)....


He's killing me with his cuteness...and his eyes...and his smile...and his joy...and his laughter...and his just being a baby...He’s the best thing in the world...Keeps delighting me by delighting himself... Sometimes he laughs so hard and then I’m laughing too...Those wonderfully sweet sounds...when i open the toys box, his tiny little fingers reach the toys and his chubby hands grab everything...Slobbery lips and drool on the chin are a constant these days and occasional squeals of delight or frustration abound...and when he is a way over to mE or babah (en. hubby), he loves to put both of his puffy hands on our cheeks and give us a big, open mouth kiss...or he is trying to eat our face...umphhh so mashamm air liur dia...




getting his first haircut 101210 (it just a trim from babah the amateur tukang gunting)


and when u sleep, with the slightly open eyes... it so cute :)




I wake up so excited for each day because I know I get to spend it with lil Raes and I can’t wait to see what he’s up to next...

By the way, Raes official weight as per last check-up for 3rd dose pneumococcal @ Paeds Clinic An-nur (last week) was 7.8 kg and his height is 70 cm...

Love mama,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails